We're officially five days into the month, and I'm about to drop some goals for you. July felt like a blur. It really did. We did some fun things last month, but I didn't accomplish much that I wanted to. My kids head back to school next week and the other one the week after. I'm so ready for routine again, although I have to admit I'm going to miss our slow mornings, no agenda and not setting my alarm clock!
I didn't end up getting to the house projects I wanted to work on last month, hoping to accomplish some of them this month.
Let's get to some goals;
1. Read two new books- again this is helping me accomplish my reading 36 books this year which I'm behind a bit on.
2. Reach Pink Status with Younique- this is one of my business goals for the month. I've been with Younique since March of this year and have some big goals I want to hit by the end of the year.
3. Send out NEW newsletter for my blog/site- this is something that I've wanted to do for a while and I want to make it a goal to put some content together for my first newsletter.
4. Work on finishing projects for the kitchen- The main part of our kitchen has been done for a few months now. But there's a few little projects like adding blinds, painting the door and finding some art work that I want to work on finishing this month.
5. Paint half bath- We're working on renovating this space, and first up paint!
Coffee always helps right?!
What are some of your goals for this new month? I'd love to hear them in the comments below.